The second day of HOLIDAY.Hmmm quite boring damn.Not like what I had imagined lol.Went to school on Thursday just for the last paper PJK and it was totally wasting my time!The only fun is my friends and I were so excited of holiday and screaming when the school bell rang lmao.
Went to花车游行at Thursday night.Yea...with my beloved Darling Wong.The third year we went to parade together.A lot of sweet memory<3
Oh no!I forgot to blog about 2013.5.20.It means love u forever,I love u(haha I am a great translator)Darling gave me a big surprise...
The very first time I felt tired of taking photo with bear bear lol.Awww It is so big and so hard for me to carry!Thanks my beloved darling.Sooo touch to see him came my house with a big bear and asked me怎样 爱我没有Sure,I love u.
Darling2013520(The third 20 May for us)
*Actually I prefer white colour bear but I still love it la
It seem like my blog post is remix,I blog different things in one post lol.Such a lazybones haha!Went to Jusco(I don't like to call it as Aeon)with mama today.Kenny Rogers for our breakfast.Then we went to shopping hope to buy some clothes for the Korea trip but I didn't buy anything:(Sad case damn
I am going to my pinky Hoy Thong's house tomorrow oh yeah!We seldom meet up after we went to secondary school:(Finally I got a chance to meet her tomorrow!Even though we didn't meet each other for a long time but we will be best friend forever,love her much.


No comments:
Post a Comment